Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

mpeg file too large to email--recipients email's returned undelive

Windows XP Support

Old 20-02-2008

mpeg file too large to email--recipients email's returned undelive

Hi, this is Windows XP system and I use Outlook as my default email client. Yesterday I sent a mail to few people with mpeg video attachment recorded with my digital camera. Today I found that email returned saying "too large a file" to be received. What does that means? File is very small in size and I have sent files with larger size than this in past. Is it because of the file format? I think converting the file and sending it in .wmv format not create any problem? What you guys think?

Old 20-02-2008

Re: mpeg file too large to email--recipients email's returned undelive

Nope, thats not the problem of file format. It is surely the email service or email client because most of the email service wont support an attachment with specified maximum limit of size in mbs. You should better try sending the larger files through an online service called yousendit.com.
Old 21-02-2008

Re: mpeg file too large to email--recipients email's returned unde

Thank you very much for the help Vanilla. I will surely that online service when i reach home.

Help appreciated.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,