Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dual monitor support and print screen

Windows XP Support

Old 19-02-2008

Dual monitor support and print screen

Some days before we started using dual monitors and it was working fine. One of the users showed me something of which I was not able to answer. So, with the 2 monitors now active, when you do a print screen then it captures what ison both monitors. So, is there any way to only limit this to the default monitor such as monitor number 1? I am on Windows XP SP2 with the latest updates installed on my computer.

Old 19-02-2008

Re: Dual monitor support and print screen

Can you try to hold down the Alt key and then click PrintScr. After that active folder will be captured.
Old 20-02-2008

RE: Dual monitor support and print screen

I agree with the above solution give, when you press the key combination "Alt+PrintScrn", it will capture the active desktop or windows. Also, MWSnap is alternative choice to easily capture screen or any area on the desktop according to your operation.
Old 23-12-2009

Thank you this information really did work... Thanks

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,