Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I delete unwanted IDs from Messenger?

Windows XP Support

Old 18-02-2008

How do I delete unwanted IDs from Messenger?

I need some help with deleting the ids from windows live messenger. I am not able to find any options for that. There are some 8 to 10 ids that are not required. I had seen that the ids are added long time ago and the list keeps on increasing. I need some way to wipe out unwanted ids. Is there a process that can show me option to wipe out ids that are not used for more than 10 to 20 days. I cannot manually check each of them.

Old 28-03-2008

You can simply choose the id from the messenger and then click on forget me link. That will be more than enough for you to wipe out the ids that you are not using. There is no automated way. You will need to do that manually by selecting every id and then clicking on forget me. I am sure that will be much easier for you. You can maintain some file that can tell you about the ids you are using.
Old 18-09-2009

Re: How do I delete unwanted IDs from Messenger?

highlight the user id ; then press delete on your keyboard.
Old 21-02-2010

Re: How do I delete unwanted IDs from Messenger?

m hving da same pb bt im nt able 2 delete it:(

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,