Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

original xbox controller for use on PC

Windows XP Support

Old 07-02-2008

original xbox controller for use on PC

I recently purchased a new game for my pc and want to use the original Xbox controller to play. I have a usb hub that I can plug my controller into. The computer is able to recognize the controller since I have loaded a driver that converts the Xbox controller to a PC controller. Everything looks to be working but the game does not seems to recognize the controller? So can anyone please help.

Old 28-04-2008

Even I am facing the same issue and while I am in game my xbox 360 light on the controller lets me access the hub and send messages and all te buttons work except when I am in game trying to play. I have messeged different computer users but nobody knows the solution.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,