Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cause of "Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovered

Windows XP Support

Old 28-01-2008

Cause of "Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovered

I work as a desktop support at my firm. There is a user who is getting the below error message:

Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovery by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was successful.

Does anyone know what is the cause of this error message and how to stop it? Thanks.

Old 28-01-2008

re: Cause of "Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovered

Did you try to check in the event viewer?
Old 28-01-2008

Re: Cause of "Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containin

Well, there are no entries in the event viewer? Any other ideas? Thanks.
Old 18-07-2008

re: Cause of "Error: Registry Recovery. One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovered

Even I was getting this prolem on my laptop and the ram was not working properly. So, after replacing the ram from my laptop, the problems seems to be solved.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: