Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Installing RAID Drivers without a floppy?

Windows XP Support

Old 25-01-2008

Installing RAID Drivers without a floppy?

I have recently built a new system with Intel DQ35JO mobo and am trying to install XP on it. I am using a Raid and after reading some instructions, it tells me to insert the included floppy disk at the time of the install. There is no floppy drive with this mobo and I also dont have a usb floppy drive. So can anyone tell me how to get the drivers into the install? Thanks.

Old 25-01-2008

Re: Installing RAID Drivers without a floppy?

You will either have to buy a USB floppy or create a custom XP installation disk and then integrate the drivers, I would use nLite for that for sure.
Old 25-01-2008

Is there anyone who was able to do this without any problems using nLite? And will it possible for the new install disk to see the Raid and find the drivers on the CD? Thanks.
Old 26-01-2008

Like I said in my previous post, I am using nLite and it is working great, the setup will load all the drivers that you are providing by using nLite and you will have access to your Raid array as well.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,