Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

windows hotmail

Windows XP Support

Old 24-01-2008

windows hotmail

Hi all, I am using Windows XP based Dell laptop. I have a question regarding Hotmail on this system as the subject says itself. I wanted to know if there is any way we can change the appearance of Hotmail from Classic View to Normal and vice versa?

Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Old 25-01-2008

Re: windows hotmail

You can do this by going to the left-hand corner of the full version Window and you will find an option there called "Switch to classic". And to reverse back in classic, you'll see "Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail" as a link at the very bottom.
Old 25-01-2008

Re: windows hotmail

I appreciate your help Duncan but there is no switch to classic/live hotmail in left hand corner!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: