Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Java runtime error

Windows XP Support

Old 21-01-2008

Java runtime error

Something went wrong with my XP Pro SP3 desktop. Since last 4 days whenever I visit any certain web site or go to play online games, I use to get an error message saying something like ?Java Runtime error.?

I don?t know what caused this problem suddenly, earlier it was working fine. Can anyone please provide me some working solution to get rid of the same?

Thanks in advance.

Old 21-01-2008

RE: Java runtime error

Just go through the following steps to get rid of that Java error:

Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet Connections > Internet Options. Here on the Internet Explorer properties click Advanced Tab and uncheck these check boxes:

[ ] Disable Script Debugging for (Internet Explorer)
[ ] Disable Script Debugging for (other)

Also here you will find the VM machine script check box.Click [OK] to close and confirm your changes and Hit F5 or Reboot your system. Thats it. You should no more get the Java Runtime Error. There are few similar articles available on Java website. Which i think you should go through to get more help on the said error:

Java Errors and Error Handling - Several Java Virtual Machines running in the
same
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=697370
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp...97370&start=15
Old 22-01-2008

RE: Java runtime error

Thank you for your help

it works ok now :-)

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,