Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Soundmax Integrated Digital Audio

Windows XP Support

Old 23-12-2007

Soundmax Integrated Digital Audio

I am having a Toshiba Tecra M1 laptop. I am facing issue with the audio drivers here. The audio adapter on it is Soundmax Integrated Digital Audio. The sound stopped working suddenly. It is not giving out any kind of output. I had tried a number of different things here but nothing worked. I had even updated the drivers by downloading it from soundmax website. But still there is nothing available.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: Soundmax Integrated Digital Audio

It will be better if you download driver from the official website of Toshiba based on your laptop model. There are chances that you might be using the much newer or much older version of audio driver and facing the problem. So just go on the laptop manufacturers website and download the related driver based on the OS and version. Remove any existing installed in your system.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,