Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to burn a large Cd iso image into DVD

Windows XP Support

Old 19-12-2007

how to burn a large Cd iso image into DVD

As my title says, I am having some problem using Nero on Windows XP. Sorry of this post is going in wrong section but I really need a help. I got an ISO Image file which is about 720MB in size which I want to burn on DVD but Nero express is not allowing me to do the same, also it does not allow burning to CD either. This is bootable CD ISO and it is very important to burn it on DVD. Can anyone of you please tell me which program can I use to burn the same?

Many Thanks.

Old 19-12-2007

Re: how to burn a large Cd iso image into DVD

Who told you that Nero cannot burn CD or 750MB on DVD? I am using the same and i have successfully burned DVDs upto 2GB. Let me tell you that you need to turn on nero expert features for 'overburning'. Or you could just purchase some 800MB/90minute CD-Rs... Let me know if you need any more help on this.
Old 19-12-2007

I am bit confused with Nero Express and Nero Burning ROM. Sorry for that. Anyways, you need to use Nero Burning ROM application, click its Tool Bar and select recorder and then burn image. You will see a browse button, click the same and navigate to the ISO, select it. Be sure your burner is showing in the burn to bar and click burn. Thats it. It is as simple.
Old 20-12-2007

If you think Nero is unable to do the job, simply go on Google and search for free ISO burners. There are several free burners available online. You can download any of them and burn your DVD. They are free as well. The one i use mostly is imgburn.com. Just check it.
Old 14-08-2009

Try to use the "power ISO maker"

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,