Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet Explorer keeps opening at half screen size

Windows XP Support

Old 08-12-2007

Internet Explorer keeps opening at half screen size

I am using Internet Explorer 7 that is running on Windows XP with Service Pack 2. Some time back I made the Internet Windows smaller to enable me to view 2 pages at the same time. Now, everytime when I open IE, then it will open at half size? So, does anyone know how to change this setting so that IE Explorer opens in full size? Thanks

Old 08-12-2007

Re: Internet Explorer keeps opening at half screen size

All you need to do is just drag the edges to the full screen and it will remember that setting forever.
Old 08-12-2007

Thanks but even after doing that it will not appear to resize in full screen.
Old 08-12-2007

Well, you can try to close the application out completely and then open one window for it, and then make the change and close and re-open again. All the other windows will behave the same way, if you have more than one open, then it will not work.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: