Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Message History (Windows Live Messenger)

Windows XP Support

Old 07-12-2007

Message History (Windows Live Messenger)

I am looking for some plugin that can help me to save the chat messenger history of Windows Live Messenger online instead of on my pc. I am using Live Messenger on different places. I want some help here to save it online so that I can access it anywhere I want. I cannot carry log everytime with me. I am not able to find any plugins or integrated option inside Live Messenger.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: Message History (Windows Live Messenger)

No I don't think there is any option available. It saves the log in your pc and for online you will need to use some third party software. There are ample of chat monitoring tool available which you can use to keep a track of your conversation. There are chances that in the future version of Live Messenger this new feature can be added while the same is not available in the existing one.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,