Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

CSNW Uninstall

Windows XP Support

Old 23-04-2005

CSNW Uninstall

I need some help here with installation of client services for netware. I want to the same here to enable fast user switching here. It looks like to be not working well on my system. I had tried to install the same through a manual and video tutorial on the web but that does not worked well. So what are the better options available here to configure the same.

Old 23-04-2005

For that there is a tiny settings that you will need to apply. Go network connection first. You can type ncpa.cpl in the Start > Run box and hit enter to open the network connection window. In that just right lick on the connection and choose properties. Then simply look for client services. You can simply remove this and then go ahead with your process. I am sure the same will work fine.
Old 23-07-2007

hi when i go to my connections it comes up client for microsoft networks and the properties for that is (windows locator).is this the one i should uninstall?please email me back i need to get rid of this.. thank you.
Old 27-07-2007

What if Client Services For Netware isn't there?

Hi all,

This is an answer, not a question - for those that have come across this problem but can't find CSNW in their network properties in XP.

A really easy fix that took me weeks to find an answer for.

Follow WTC's instructions to get to the network properties (of the network you are using currently). If you can't see any netware entries do the following:

1. Highlight your network, and click install button.
2. Make sure "Client" is highlighted, and click add.
3. Highlight "Client Service for Netware", click OK
4. Allow your PC to restart.

Now follow WTC's instructions again, and 'hopefully' CSNW should be there for you to uninstall.

Good luck. Such a simple answer for a stupid problem.

Phil

Last edited by emailwedgy : 27-07-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-09-2010

Re: CSNW Uninstall IntelliType/IntelliPro (wireless keyboard/mouse)

I am unable to uninstall MS IntelliType Pro/IntelliPoint (6.1) wireless mouse/keyboard in order to reinstall a fresh load. I?m using XP-Pro with SP3.

I attempted to uninstall the two applications from the Control Panel Add/Remove but highlighting either/both applications there was no ?Remove? button on either. I then removed the component files individually from the Programs folder and rebooted.

The two applications remained in the Add/Remove list. Attempting to load from the original MS disk was still halted with an error telling me that I had to uninstall the applications first. Notably I had already done that and they are no longer listed among the Program folders but are still in the Add/Remove list.

OK, so how do I uninstall the listings of these apps so I can reinstall them??

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,