Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

errr: "Error loading the Tcp Mib Library" on boot up

Windows XP Support

Old 25-11-2007

errr: "Error loading the Tcp Mib Library" on boot up

I am getting an error message "Error loading the Tcp Mib library" at startup. The 2 things that I was doing was trying to get caught up on my updates and installed a program called Inter Actual Player so that I can watch a movie on my laptop. Then things started to freeze and when I rebooted then I got the error message. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Old 25-11-2007

Re: "Error loading the Tcp Mib Library" on boot up

I dont know which KB article applies to your situation since there is no indication that you are trying to use the "Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard". You can try to rename the files in the i386 folder that are listed in the article by altering the file extension, just to see if there is any effect but I am thinking it probably wont help. Did you try uninstalling the program you mentioned?
Old 27-12-2008

Has anyone found the solution to this problem. I am having the same issue, it started after trying to install LifeCam 2.0 software. The software did not install so there is nothing to unistall as far as I can tell.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: