Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Work offline option in IE Is unexpct enabled

Windows XP Support

Old 18-11-2007

Work offline option in IE Is unexpct enabled

My Windows XP system is having Intel/pRo wireless card and is connected with Netgear wireless router. Whenever I launch Internet Explorer it has ?Work Offline? enabled by default which I don?t want. Infact I haven?t set it to work offline. In order to disable the same I tried using aricle ID 913620 but that dint worked. I also checked the browsing tap in internet options and found that the option "enable offline items to be synchronized on a schedule" is disabled. Then why does the IE goes in Offline every time.

Somebody please help.

Old 18-11-2007

RE: Work offline option in IE Is unexpct enabled

You can simply fix the problem by resetting your Internet Explorer to the default settings. Here is how you can do that:
  • Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently
  • open.
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
  • Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  • In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  • When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, click Close,
  • and then click OK.
  • Close Internet Explorer.
  • The changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,