Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hide/remove menu bar from Windows Explorer

Windows XP Support

Old 13-11-2007

Hide/remove menu bar from Windows Explorer

It may sound you guys a silly question but I really need to know about the same. I have a Windows XP system and want to know if it is possible to hide the menu bar from windows explorer just like we do in MS Office 2007 (hiding the ribbon)? I know in windows explorer we can remove or hide few menu elements from the tools menu is it possible to hide the menu bar completely? If yes, please let me know how?

Old 14-11-2007

Re: Hide/remove menu bar from Windows Explorer

As far as i have experience of XP or any windows operating system, i dont think it is possible in any way. However you can give a try to the tweaking mentioned here http://wint.virtualplastic.net/showt...p?tweak_id=124. Part from this you will need to search for any third party program (replacement of windows explorer) because you cannot do it with the default windows explorer.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,