Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SQL Writer Error Message on Start up

Windows XP Support

Old 12-11-2007

SQL Writer Error Message on Start up

HI, I have a Dell laptop running with Windows XP Service Pack 2. Since past couple of weeks, whenever I start the system, I use to get an error message saying : ?SQL Writer SQLDumper Library Failed Initialization?. Since the day error appearing on my screen, my Internet Explorer as well as gone very slow. It takes about 2 minutes to start.

I have no idea what to do and what is this error related to. Can you guys help me out please? Thanks for all your helps.

Old 12-11-2007

Re: SQL Writer Error Message on Start up

Most probably the error is due to any startup application. Did you tried clean boot? If not give it a try to find out which program is creating the problem. If you dont know how to do that, follow the below article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310353
Old 12-11-2007

Re: SQL Writer Error Message on Start up

Thank you very much for the help Hawkin's. I followed your suggestion and found that there is no error message during clean boot. But when i again boot to the normal mode, still the error appears. The message also says to run setup but it doesn't say setup for what. What to do now?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,