Thread: How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

Need some urgent help from you all regarding my XP’s Notepad application. Yesterday somehow by mistakenly I chose not to send Copy Paste to Wordpad which has completely disabled Copy Paste function in Notepad application. I am now no more able to do any copy paste work in the application and need to make again back to normal. So I request you guys to please let me know how can I re-enable Copy Paste in Notepad. This is Window XP Home Service Pack 2.

Thank you.

Re: How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

I have a bit confusion here. Are you able to use Copy/Paste funtion in other applications like MS Word, Internet Explorer, etc? I mean does the copied content goes to Clipboard? Also what happens when you copy/paste it goes through the clipboard and then to destination .

Re: How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

First of thanks for replying Pine Le. Let me explain the issue in details. Day before yesterday I ran Windows Update which installed successfully. After restart when I was doing my work, I copied a content after which I received a Pop window immediately asking me whether I want the text to go to clipboard or not. I simply clicked ‘No’

And since then I am not able to do any copy or paste. I want to reverse back this change to normal. Thanks again for your reply.