Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

Windows XP Support

Old 11-11-2007

How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

Need some urgent help from you all regarding my XPs Notepad application. Yesterday somehow by mistakenly I chose not to send Copy Paste to Wordpad which has completely disabled Copy Paste function in Notepad application. I am now no more able to do any copy paste work in the application and need to make again back to normal. So I request you guys to please let me know how can I re-enable Copy Paste in Notepad. This is Window XP Home Service Pack 2.

Thank you.

Old 12-11-2007

Re: How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

I have a bit confusion here. Are you able to use Copy/Paste funtion in other applications like MS Word, Internet Explorer, etc? I mean does the copied content goes to Clipboard? Also what happens when you copy/paste it goes through the clipboard and then to destination .
Old 12-11-2007

Re: How to re-enable copy/paste in WordPad?

First of thanks for replying Pine Le. Let me explain the issue in details. Day before yesterday I ran Windows Update which installed successfully. After restart when I was doing my work, I copied a content after which I received a Pop window immediately asking me whether I want the text to go to clipboard or not. I simply clicked No

And since then I am not able to do any copy or paste. I want to reverse back this change to normal. Thanks again for your reply.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,