Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, & MySpace Messenger ?'s

Windows XP Support

Old 23-10-2007

Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, & MySpace Messenger ?'s

Though the problem is with Messengers but as it is Windows XP system, im posting the query here. The problem started two days. As soon as I logged in to Live messengers it started continuously logging Off and On again automatically. I restarted the system several times but nothing helped. So I thought to continue with Yahoo Messenger and surprisingly found the same problem with Yahoo also and even the same thing with MySpace Messenger.

I thought this could be the problem with my DSL connection but Internet Explorer is working fine. Then what?s wrong? Any idea?

Old 25-10-2007

Yeah, it could be problem with your DLS as well. You should try diconnecting and reconnecting the connection one time and see if the problem is gone. If your running all those apps you'd be better off with pidgin. It supports all of those in one package.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,