Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

The specified service has been marked for deletion

Windows XP Support

Old 12-10-2007

The specified service has been marked for deletion

I am here trying to remove a driver using SnetCfg.exe. Also I am using the same to install the driver back to configure some services. But when I try to that I am getting error. The error code when I marked the driver for deletion upon reboot is 0x80070430. Reboot does not really work well here. The driver installation on the same hand also fails. I need some help here to deal with the problem I am facing.

Old 25-03-2013

Re: The specified service has been marked for deletion

Can be some issue with the service. Are you following the right path of doing the same. You can go online and find out the a complete guide or tutorial which can guide you for the process. I am sure it will be much more helpful for you. There are some helpful links on web that will be much more helpful for you in dealing the problem you are facing.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,