Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ATI video bios poller client - application error???

Windows XP Support

Old 18-09-2007

ATI video bios poller client - application error???

Need some urgent help from you all regarding my Windows XP system. Recently I renewed my Norton software and since then whenever I boot my PC, first I greeted with the following error every time:

"ATI video bios poller client. Atizevxx.exe - application error. 0x7c911639 referenced memory at 0x009b3005. The memory could not be read."

This pop use to have a button called ?Cancel to debug?, no matter how many times I click Cancel, nothing happens. I need to waste about 5 minutes to get rid of this error every time I boot the system. Very annoying. Hope anyone of you can help me out with some fix. Thank you.

Old 18-09-2007

RE: ATI video bios poller client - application error???

As you yourself doubt to about Norton might be causing the problem, you should try uninstalling the Norton renewal and see if the error stops appearing. If yes, then its good.

Alternatively, as the problem started recently, possibly it is because of some changed on the system. SO the best way is to restore your system to any previous working restore point. Hope it helps.
Old 18-09-2007

Re: ATI video bios poller client - application error???

Hi ragan,

I think the error indicates your graphic drivers. you should try to uninstall your Graphics Drivers and reinstall them after reboot. Also clean out your \Temp folders by deleting all files and sub-folders not currently in use at the end of the day. Then run Disk Cleanup.Also run your Windows Registry Cleaner. This will help speed up your PC.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,