Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

LOOP: Set-up is being restarted

Windows XP Support

Old 06-09-2007

LOOP: Set-up is being restarted

I am getting blue screen when I am trying to re-install Windows XP here. The error is related to some STOP 0xC2. My system was working a bit slow and then I thought installing windows xp will fix the performance. It might work better. But as I started fixing it there is a continuous bluescreen. The error is STOP: 0x000000C2 (0x00000007, ...). How can fix the issue.

Old 25-03-2013

Re: LOOP: Set-up is being restarted

Can be some problem with the hardware. While installing Windows XP disconnect all the hardware from your system except keyboard and mouse. If still the error appear then problem can be with the installation media. Use a different installation disc and check back. Sometime due to bad sector also this kind of problem appear. I am sure you can fix that by changing the Cd.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,