Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to load Library wxfw.dll. Error Code: 126

Windows XP Support

Old 03-09-2007

Unable to load Library wxfw.dll. Error Code: 126

After updating Windows XP I am facing issue with some dll file. When I restart the pc after installing the update the error that I found on the screen is wxfw.dll. The error appear each time when I restart my system. But I cannot find the program which is causing the bug. I tried to perform system restore but that does not looks to be working well here. The restoration remains incomplete and I am getting the error constantly. Can anyone here help me to deal with the problem.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: Unable to load Library wxfw.dll. Error Code: 126

Go in Event Viewer and check for more details in that. You can simply found ample of details about the error in that along with associated update or program. You can simply try removing the updates manually. System restore can help you here to some extent. The last thing you can do is run a repair setup of Windows XP to get rid of the error.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,