Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cant install chinese language support

Windows XP Support

Old 24-08-2007

Cant install chinese language support

At the time I was given the option to install chinese language support, then a message came up to inset the Windows XP DVD. I then inserted that DVD and that came with my pc and it looks to be copying files for a while and then stopping with a message that says it cannot find xjis.nls. I dont know what file is it and where to get it? Can anyone please help? Thanks

Old 24-08-2007

re: Cant install chinese language support

You can try to search for the xjis.nls file on google and then download it on your computer.
Old 25-08-2007

Thanks for that but I have now solved the issue for me. The same file was actually in the DVD itself in another subdirectory where the installation program cannot find it unless you specify it directly.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: