Thread: File for video transitions and effects missing????

File for video transitions and effects missing????

I am using Movie maker here to edit some video clips. But there is a problem with the same. When I try to add some transition effects and publish the movie it does not work. Some effects are not shown up in the final video. I am quiet agitated with the same. I am adding ample of transition effects but still it does not looks to be working well here. There is also no option available by which I can simply re-install movie maker back again on the system.

There one thing you can do here. Just try to run system restore here. That will do the job. You can do one more thing here. You can simply try to remove movie maker back from additional components and then try to add it back. That will do the job. That is quiet easier to fix the issue you are facing. You can try downloading the most recent version of the same from web and update it on your pc. Which will be simply more helpful in fixing the problem you are facing.

There is no choice available to remove Movie Maker 2.1 from your system. It is essential that you must simply run windows update. After that run system restore. Windows update might offer you some essential updates that would fix the problem you are facing. There are some nice alternative of movie maker available on web. You can also use the same to create movies. While to fix problem with movie maker you will need to run a complete repair setup of windows which will be more helpful.

There is one more option available that can fix the problem. You can simply run a command called as sfc /scannow. It is a system file checker tool that can simply fix the issue. You can run that and on the same hand keep windows disc in your optical drive. If there is any damage system files in your system then that will be replaced. System restore is of no use here. It is right that you can download the same from web and install the setup in your pc. That would be more than enough to fix the issue.

artelye Guest
    Carlos (MCSE) your solution is fully working. u r a genius man. thank u for your contribution. thank u very much.

Thank you Carlos...even now in Oct 2009 this was of great help to me! thanks

its not letting me click ok :O :O :O

Re: File for video transitions and effects missing????

@John Inzer

Thanks dude its really working...