Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Configure Document Viewer

Windows XP Support

Old 12-07-2007

Configure Document Viewer

I had installed Windows Installer Cleanup utility on my system. I had installed that on a separate account. To access that use cmd. Now I am facing a bit problem with document viewer. I cannot access it through cmd. I am looking for some way by which I can access ample of application through cmd only. Also if there is any utility available that can act an instant launcher. I am trying to backup my data and Explorer is crashing frequently.

Old 25-09-2007

For that you will need to learn the commands to access the files. While using a launcher is more simple. I am giving you a link that has ample of information on using command line on using Office applications. Or else you can download launcher like rocket dock that can give you everything on your screen instantly. There are light weight launcher also available. For your explorer thing just run system restore.

Command-line switches for Microsoft Office Word 2007

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,