Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I need a nice Pictures Slideshow screensaver

Windows XP Support

Old 07-07-2007

I need a nice Pictures Slideshow screensaver

I actually like the picture slideshow screensaver which is present in XP media center since it seems very smooth. Where can I download or buy something like that for my XP operating system. I noticed that Windows XP has a slide show screensaver but it doesnt compare to XP media center standards? Thanks for any replies.

Old 07-07-2007

Re: I need a nice Pictures Slideshow screensaver

For Windows XP microsoft have made available the XP Media Center screensavers and themes for only $20 additional. There are many screensavers that include Nature, Aquarium, Space, etc kind of screensavers. Check the below link for more information:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows/xp-downloads
Old 18-08-2007

Check out something that is termed as Screen Paver which usually adjusts all the pics to full screen if you would like, but it will still keep the aspect ratio same. There are lots of transition effects, adjustable time between pics options as well in the same software. It comes for free, just search and download it from the net.
Old 23-06-2011

You can even try to use personal pictures as a screen saver, follow the below steps:

1. Ensure that you have two or more pictures in a folder on your computer. You can upload pictures from a digital camera or scanner, or copy them from the Internet or an e-mail attachment.

2. Open Display in Control Panel.

3. On the Screen Saver tab, under Screen saver, click My Pictures Slideshow in the list.

4. Click Settings to specify the folder containing your pictures, define picture size, and set other options.

More information here - http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,