| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2006
Re: sfc /scannow error message - Windows XP SP2
Hello Sarthak, just go through the following steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type: MMC.
- When Microsoft Management Console (MMC) is displayed, click Console, and then click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- On the Add/Remove window, click Add.
- When the list of available snap-ins are displayed, click Certificates, and then click Add.
- Click Computer Account.
- Click Next.
- Click Local Computer, and then click Finish.
- Click Close, and then click OK to close out the Add/Remove Snap-in window.
- Under Console Root, double-click Certificates (Local Computer).
- Double-click Trusted Root Certificate Authorities, and then double-click Certificates.
- In the right pane, the installed certificates are displayed. Scroll down the list until you locate the No Liability Accepted certificate.
- Right-click this certificate, click All Tasks, and then click Export.
- On the Export Wizard, click Next, click DER encoded Library X.509, and then click Next.
- In the File name box, enter a file name to save the file (for example, C:\Cert). A .cer extension is added to the file name.
- Transfer this file to the computer that is receiving the error message.