Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

There is no disk in the drive, please insert a disk into the drive

Windows XP Support

Old 06-04-2005

There is no disk in the drive, please insert a disk into the drive

Whenever I start my computer I am getting a error message on the boot screen. The message related to some no disk in drive. I am getting the error continously on every boot. My DVD drive is empty. But still it is asking for some disc. When I click on continue only the system boots back to normal model. Does my system is asking for windows disc. How can fix the issue. I found nothing in the startup.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: There is no disk in the drive, please insert a disk into the drive

Check the following link. It is having a solution for issue. To fix that you will need to change the drive path of dvd drive and then try back. After that it will start working well. In the below you can find the procedure of doing the same.

"There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr1" Error Message When You Start Your Computer

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: