Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Free Templates and Transition effects for Movie Maker

Windows XP Support

Old 30-05-2007

Free Templates and Transition effects for Movie Maker

I am looking for some great templates and transition effects for Windows Movie Maker. I am not able to find any better stuff for this tool online. Movie Maker is the most default one that I use for video editing job. It looks very basic with few effects only. I was thinking to change the video editing tool. But if I can find some good transition and templates for the movie maker then it is more better. As my all projects are saved inside it only.

Old 30-05-2007

Re: Free Stuff

Yes there are some templates and pack available on the web. You can search for Movie Maker templates. But they are not so effective. I am using Movie Maker for basic work only. For more enhanced video editing you will need a better tool that has advance options. There are great video editing tools available on the web that offers you more better effects and templates.
Old 05-11-2009

For getting a bit advance features in movie editing you will require a more better tool. Movie Maker is just best for basic use. And by adding template or transition pack you cannot enhance your videos. I am using a complete suite from Corel which is really great in terms of video editing. It allows you to add ample of fresh settings and create the video of your choice.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,