Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

BisonCam not detecting webcam on Windows XP

Windows XP Support

Old 28-05-2007

BisonCam not detecting webcam on Windows XP

I bought a pc from my local retailer. The model number of desktop pc is Zepto Znote6615wd. It has a integrated web camera in it. The pc came with a webcamera software called as BisonCam. When I launch the same I am getting a error on the screen saying that sorry you don't have any video capture hardware. The camera failed to work. It is a new pc and came with Windows XP here. What should I do.

Old 21-03-2013

Re: BisonCam not detecting webcam on Windows XP

Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. In that look for the web camera. If it is available then the camera is proper. You can use Yahoo Messenger or any third party web camera client that can allow you to use it. If that also does not work then you will have to update the drivers and check back. If still it fails, then ask your vendor for repairs. The camera might be damaged.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , ,