Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DSBroker Service

Windows XP Support

Old 24-05-2007

DSBroker Service

Can anyone tell me what does DSBroker Service usually do? It is in services.msc and in msconfig service in my system. Does this service needs to be enabled or can I disable it, since I dont see anything useful out of it. Thanks

Old 24-05-2007

RE: DSBroker Service

Check the below link for more information:

http://support.sas.com/techsup/unote...03/003902.html
Old 26-01-2008

How come nobody can answer this question, and all of the answers that are posted just lead to the same error messages. What is this DSBroker thing? How come nobody can answer? It must be maliscious software if it's that much of an issue to answer this question. Maybe I ought to put the word out and tell everybody to stay away from it, or even to kill it at first sight of it, since it's that much of a secret...

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: