Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Email address not verified

Windows XP Support

Old 16-05-2007

Email address not verified

Whenever I restart my computer I am getting a message on the screen. The message says email not verified. I am not able to understand the error. About which email it is asking for. I am using Windows Messenger here. I think the problem may be due to it. But still it is giving me constantly on my screen. I am also using outlook here which is giving out the same kind of problem. Can anyone tell me how to deal with the issue.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: Email address not verified

It can be a issue related to outlook. Because when you start your system, it checks for new emails. And that is why you get the error on your screen. Just reconfigure the account once again and see whether the issue is resolved or not. Just remove the account and add it once again. You can also run certain windows update to download latest patches and fixes for your system.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,