Thread: Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area

Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area

I am having 4 pc on my network and on all of them I am getting a error. The error is - STOP: 0X00000050 0XE46BB024, 0X00000000, 0XB7AF4C49, OX000000001 Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area. I am constantly getting the same. And that too on all the system. I checked out for more detail about the error where I found the problem is associated with some ialmdev5.dll file. What should I do to fix the issue. I am not able to find any solution for the same. I tried looking everywhere for the same.

I think the issue lies with your internet connectivity. If here you are using a broadband connection then simply disconnect the same from the internet and on the same hand also turn off your antivirus program. This is very essential. Just check that if it makes any difference or not. You can find more information on the same inside event viewer. It has more detail about the error. There can be some commonly installed software which is causing the crash.

Did you ever get a good resolutions for this problem as I have the exact same problem and errors on 6 different computers? I automatically assumed it must be a virus but I scanned from a Norton 2009 boot CD which connects to the internet and downloads and update before scanning and it come up with no threats. As a follow up to my own question. I have solved the problem. It turns out that Acer E-Lock Management doesnt like one of the new updates in AVG and that was causing the problem. Either uninstalling AVG or Acer E-Lock Management fixes the problem. Hello, sorry for bumping such an old post but this BSOD has just happened to me with the same statement page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. I tried taking out the RAM and putting it back in or a different one but the error still occured. For some reason, when I do not connect to the internet it does not happen but when I do connect to the internet, the error does happen.

Can you simply post the copy of Stop Error which you are getting. I think that would be simply enough to fix the problem. Also it is recommended that you turn off automatic restart on system failure. Which would help you to deal with the issue and note down the error completely. For that just Right click on My Computer and then click on Desktop. Later on click on Properties and then Advanced. Now go to Start-Up and Recovery and look for System Failure. There you can try to uncheck the box which is before Automatically Restart.

Re: Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area

If you cannot load the OS, and have important data you need, you can pull the hard drive out and put it as a secondary one in another computer and access it. I like to keep around an external enclosure for such an event.

BSOH otherwise known as Microsoft's "BLUE SCREEN OF HELL" If you are unfortunate enough to encounter the following error after a computer crash - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Then you're going to need the cd that came with your computer in the case of dell it is called "Operating System windows xp" . Turn ON the computer keep the F2 button pressed at start up to get into the options menu in Win XP vers. Make sure the the Boot Sequence is setup to start up the CD drive before the c: drive Restart the computer and when the cd program asks you whether to install a new copy of win XP or repair the files Click on Repair.

I had the same problem (Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area/0x00000050). I tried some tips from net but still can't let go of it. I tried chkdsk (results clear then only wallpapers showed), system restore etc. but nothing happened. I can't even go to safe mode since black screen appear. I am still searching for some ways on how to fix it.