Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Re: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Thank you so much for replying.

It has an integrated touchpad so am not using a mouse.

I'm rubbish on these sort of things but will try to see if there are any Logitech bits installed that we're used historically.

Many thanks,

Maria

OK - I am rummaging in windows 32 folder (I believe that is where drivers are located?) and can't see any folders named logitech.

If I search for Logitech I get some setup information files in c:\windows\inf (including one that says msmouse)

There is one called setup in c:\windows\system which is also listed as setup information.

There is also one called sysfiles in c:\windows\system32\usmt which is also listed as type Setup information.

There are also files called lgc202, lgc207, lgc209, lgc291 located in c:\windows\system32\directx\dinput which are of type 'configuration settings'

I have noticed it isn't doing this when I use it but seems to be when my sons are trying to play on things like 'sarah jane adventures' and watching youtube videos which I don't tend to do. Don't know if that is relevant.

Many thanks for all help,

Maria

There are several cause for DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error:
    • It can be due to a Bad hardware driver
    • Because of mismatched ram.
    • Because of bad Virtual Memory page file.

so just check out the first two things and if you are sure that there is no Bad hardware driver and mismatched ram in your case then let me know as there are possibilities that you might be having bad Virtual Memory page file and i will try to help you out with the same.

If you Error message then follow the below steps:

1. Restart your machine and check whether you are receiving option to revert back your old windows or operating system. If you are not receiving the revert back option for previous operating system so follow the 3 step.
    2. As soon your machine starts your windows, uninstall antivirus which is installed on your system and boot manager software like Goback Roxio, after doing the same clean boot your system.
    3. Unplug all the extra hardware which you have plugged in your system and also remove or disconnect the USB device and printers. Unplug network adapter, sound card and serial adapter accordingly.
    4. If still you are receiving the error message you need to flash your bios of your system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12