Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Messenger Live Sign In

Windows XP Support

Old 25-04-2007

Messenger Live Sign In

I am getting a error when I am trying to sign in live messenger. There is a erro ron the screen that says about missing wlogin.msi file. It appeared suddenly. I was checking for windows update and some new stuff was installed. I started getting the issue after that. How to fix the error. I cannot find wlogon.msi file in my system.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: Messenger Live Sign In

You have to run the repair setup of Windows Live Messenger and then try back. Just go in Control Panel > add remove program and in that look for Windows Live Messenger. At the lower right side you can see Change/Remove. Click on that and run a repair setup. If this does not work then download a fresh edition of Windows Live Messenger from web and install it again. Do not forget to remove the old one.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,