Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows - Delayed Write Failed

Windows XP Support

Old 24-04-2007

Windows - Delayed Write Failed

I am using Windows XP Pro and I am getting an error mesage that says something like Windows Delayed Write Failed everytime when I start my computer. It differs from "Windows was unable to save all the data for the file E:\$Mft " to "Could not write E:\System Volume Information\something". I have got a Pentium D on Asus board. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this error? Thanks

Old 24-04-2007

When you will seth the page file to "let system manage" it will be correct, does the setting stay set to that, usually one must click set 2X, also have you set your IDE or the other Sata drive as a page file? This usually takes the load of the C: drive.
Old 06-07-2007

Re: Windows - Delayed Write Failed

Even I am getting the same write failure message on my HP computer but mine is C:\$Mft. I dont know what does this error before? Please help.
Old 12-10-2008

I am also having the same problems, but It is through an external drive. Here is a link with all the information I have on the problem(which I am currently trying to get help through yahoo answers):

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,