Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MSN and Yahoo Messanger

Windows XP Support

Old 19-04-2007

MSN and Yahoo Messanger

I am using MSN and Yahoo Messenger to chat with my friends. Rightnow there is a new version released for Yahoo. I am want some advice on that. Should I upgrade to use the older edition only because everything here is working fine. Second thing I am using this is japan. I had tested that I cannot login through my id on a English edition of Yahoo Messenger. So just do not want to screw up things here.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: MSN and Yahoo Messanger

It depends on your choice. A upgraded version gives you more features and output. But if you find any issue with login then better avoid the same. The issue can lie with the language or character which are used in the messenger. And also depending on the location. It is recommended not to touch your existing settings if everything is working well.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,