Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Verify email address

Windows XP Support

Old 05-04-2007

Verify email address

I am running Windows Messenger but it is tellming me that my email address is not verified? I have checked the email that came through and I have clicked on the link and though everything was working fine. But I dont have the email and I am not still verified? There is also anything else in the Messenger that will let me send another verification email? Please help

Old 07-04-2007

Re: Verify email address

To request verification email
  1. Go to the Microsoft account overview webpage, and then sign in with your Microsoft account.
  2. Click Verify next to the email address, and then click Send me verification email.
More information here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/w...-email-address
Old 07-04-2007

Re: Verify email address

If the above dosent work then try to troubleshoot Windows Messenger account logon problems from the below link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307294

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: