Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

slbcsp.dll - registry key do not exist

Windows XP Support

Old 28-03-2007

slbcsp.dll - registry key do not exist

I got a scanner all in one, which I want to install through a CD, but the below issue is occuring every now and then:

slbcsp.dll and gpkcsp.dll do not exist, registry key.

Can anyone please help me out? Thanks.

Old 28-03-2007

re: slbcsp.dll - registry key do not exist

Click on Start and then in the run command try to re-register the below dlls:

regsvr32 slbcsp.dll and then click OK
regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll ahd tne click OK

After that restart your computer after getting the message that the Dlls are successfully registered.
Old 28-03-2007

Thanks for the reply. I tried what you have suggested but it is not working and giving me cannot import C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\reg.key: The file is not a registry script. You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor. What should I do now then?
Old 07-01-2011

re: slbcsp.dll - registry key do not exist

i try what ever you recomment to us but its not works.. so i do my personal effort heeeheeeee.,,,,,,,,,,,
first i copy the "gpkcsp.dll" file from window32 and paste it at the desktop of my system,,,,,,than i rename it. after this it become a .reg named "slbcsp.dll". than i copy it and paste it into the window32..... than i create a new key in regedtor by using your method "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\Defaults\Provider\Schlumberger Cryptographic Service Provider]
> "Image Path"="C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\slbcsp.dll"
> "Type"=dword:00000001
> "SigInFile"=dword:00000000"
after that i reinstal my allin one office jet software and it works....... thanks alot

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,