Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wireless Zero Configuration keeps stopping

Windows XP Support

Old 28-03-2007

Wireless Zero Configuration keeps stopping

I have a Dell laptop and running Windows XP on it. Everytime I login to my computer then the wireless zero config is always stopped? After that when I restart it then the internet works fine, but I have to repeat this process everytime I log back into the computer. It has only started happening recently and I dont know what is the cause of this problem? Please help.

Old 28-03-2007

RE: Wireless Zero Configuration keeps stopping

Try to open a Run Command and the type in services.msc and then click ok. After that on the services control panel scroll down to Windows Zero Wireless Configuration and ensure the service to start automatically instead of manually. After that click ok and then close the services control panel and restart and check if the service will hold its settings to Auto or not.
Old 12-04-2007

RE: Wireless Zero Configuration keeps stopping

Thanks for the method, I will try it out and let you know whether it worked or not.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: