Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ATI Technologies Inc. 3D RAGE IIC AGP driver update

Windows XP Support

Old 28-03-2007

ATI Technologies Inc. 3D RAGE IIC AGP driver update

If I am trying to close the pc in standby mode, then a window pops up saying that I cannot go into standby mode because of this driver. It will also state that I might have to update this driver. I have checked that it is the updated version on Windows XP. When I went on tracker's website and ran a free scan then it did not say I needed to update this driver? Can anyone please help. Thanks

Old 10-04-2007

RE: ATI Technologies Inc. 3D RAGE IIC AGP driver update

Even I am facing similar issue and didnt get any help from ati. So I asked a tech support to look through the whole compute and he found that my computer was running properly and the issue should be in the chipset drivers on the motherboard. The cost of correcting this problem on the board is also very high. So if someone has some better solutions then please let me know.
Old 12-04-2007

So, are all the hardware drivers on your system obtained direct from the manufacturers or did you allow windows update drivers to mess with your system?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: ,