Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

mtp device cannot start code 10

Windows XP Support

Old 23-03-2007

mtp device cannot start code 10

I am getting a error while using Nokia PC Suite. I am trying to backup my phone contacts here. When I connect the phone I am getting a error on the screen"mtp device cannot start code 10". I had removed the software and then tried to installed it back again. But still the error remains the same. Re-installing here does not work. I want to upgrade the phone software through pc suite, as it is working extremely slow.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: mtp device cannot start code 10

It can be a driver problem. When you are using the PC suit ensure that you are logged in as Administrator in your system. This looks some kind of permission issue. First remove the existing pc suite and run disk cleanup. It will wipe out any temporary files left. Later on install it back again and if possible look for the most latest version of Nokia PC Suite on web.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,