Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are the command line options for WIAACMGR.EXE (Scanner and Camera Wizard)?

Windows XP Support

Old 15-02-2007

What are the command line options for WIAACMGR.EXE (Scanner and Camera Wizard)?

Can anyone tell me the command line options for WIAACMGR.EXE, that is Windows Image Acquisition and Control Manager or Scanner and Camera Wizard? Thanks. When I checked the properties of default shortcut, then it shows "\system32\wiaacmgr.exe -SelectDevice" which seems there are others. What I want to do is to create a shortcut that starts the scan/camera wizard with a specific device and choose a default Save to folder and also even a default filename. Thanks

Old 16-02-2007

Re: What are the command line options for WIAACMGR.EXE (Scanner and Camera Wizard)?

I dont think any of those switches does anything other than what typing wiaacmgr into the Run command does, starts the Scanner and Camera wizard. The ShellExecuteEx is Windows shell function. I think that its a awitch for wiaacmgr. You can check the below link for some help:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...asp?frame=true
Old 17-02-2007

Thanks for the reply and the link, I hope something will work now.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: