Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Video Codecs- Lead MCMP/MJPEG Codec (VFW) Movie Maker problems

Windows XP Support

Old 05-02-2007

Video Codecs- Lead MCMP/MJPEG Codec (VFW) Movie Maker problems

I am facing a problem with Windows Movie Maker. I am using Windows XP here. I am not able to capture any video through my Camcorder using Movie Maker. It was working but somehow it looks like problem with the codec. I checked inside Device Manager. Everything looks proper in the same and there is no issue with missing drivers also. I can see MCMP/MJPEG Codec driver under Device Manager. It is enabled and looks like working.

Old 20-03-2013

Re: Video Codecs- Lead MCMP/MJPEG Codec (VFW) Movie Maker problems

You will have to re-download the same. You can find the codec pack on web easily. Download it and install the same in your pc. And from camcorder, I will recommend you one thing. First record the movie and then copy the video files in your pc, and then import it Movie Maker. There you will not face any problem with it. Movie Maker commonly faces problem with camcorders due to different kind of driver and codec bug.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , ,