Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Age Of Empires 2 Scrolling Problem HELP

Windows XP Support

Old 21-01-2007

Age Of Empires 2 Scrolling Problem HELP

Yesterday I bought a copy of Age of Empire Collectors Edition and installed it on my Windows XP desktop having configuration far better than what required for this game. I installed the game without any problem but when I launch it to play, it automatically scrolls to the top left. I don?t know whats happening.

I contacted Microsoft for help regarding this but they replied simply saying ?They cannot help.? Can anyone here provide some solution for this? All helps would be appreciated.

Old 21-01-2007

Re: Age Of Empires 2 Scrolling Problem HELP

Well the scrolling problem is not related to Age Of Empires 2 but wit your mouse. There are several users reported this problem and finally it is said to be a glitch with some mouse drivers. Just scroll in the opposite direction with your mouse and it will stop. So try updating your mouse drivers. Hope it helps.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: