Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can't Verify My Email

Windows XP Support

Old 07-01-2007

Can't Verify My Email

I have just now signed for the messenger and by mistake I lost the verification email. Right now, the email is being showed to me by my user name since I am not able to verify it. Can anyone tell me what to do without having to sign up for a new account using a different email? Thanks

Old 27-01-2007

Follow the below steps to solve the issue:
  1. Visit to the following .NET Passport Member Services Web site:
    http://memberservices.passport.net
  2. Click the Help link.
  3. Click the Reset your .NET Passport password link, and then click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the Help window.
  4. Fill out the Contact Us form and request that another verification message be sent to you.
  5. Follow the instructions in the verification message to verify your e-mail address.
For more information, go to this link - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307294
Old 27-01-2007

Re: Can't Verify My Email

Thanks for the suggestions but after visiting the link that you have given me, the email is still not getting sent after confirming the address. Is there any other ways to do that?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: