Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect error

Windows XP Support

Old 03-01-2007

operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect error

I have two computers at my place running with exactly the same configuration which is as follows:

Windows XP pro SP2
Spybot 1.4
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2006
Norton System Works 2003
Office XP professional

Due to some unknown reason I?m getting the following error message on one of these computers:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

Apart from this the other problem I am facing is Translate via the Web option in MS Word is only working on one computer and not on the second one. Any idea what is wrong with my systems? Please provide some way to get rid of the same.

Old 01-06-2010

Re: operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect error

the operation was canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer in ms excel

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , , , ,