Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows cannot load profile when logging on.

Windows XP Support

Old 02-01-2007

Windows cannot load profile when logging on.

I?m using this Windows XP SP2 desktop since past 1 year and it was working great so far. Now from last 4 days it is not loading my profile anymore. I dint made any changes to the system, dint installed or uninstalled anything. Problem started all of a sudden.

Though I?m using this since long time, it now no more loads settings and shortcuts, can't get to locally my locally stored e-mail, even internet explorer stopped working and many more problems. So I request you guys to please provide some solution. Thankyou .

Old 31-03-2007

Most of the times it happens when you profile wont load but it gets fixed automatically if log off and log in again. But as you said your problem is since last four days and yet dint got fixed, i suspect it as your profile could be corrupt or it could be as simple as a permissions issue on the profile folder. So the best you can do is create a new profile and simply copy you user data to the same.
Old 18-06-2010

Re: Windows cannot load profile when logging on.

I have the same problem. But when the problem occurs, I restart my computer and then my profile is loaded normally!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Windows XP > Windows XP Support
Tags: , , , ,